Welcome!

As a council we are successfully lifting our city's reputation. We must continue to invest in city improvements, while sensibly monitoring our debt levels. Our portfolio structure allows us to communicate and listen to your views.

As your representative I am committed to all of these and passionate about cleaner lakes and inner city revitalisation. This includes safer cycling, city art and public-private partnerships with iwi investment.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Back in the Saddle

My blogging has taken a back seat over the last couple of years, during what has been a very busy second term on council.

With the election looming however, I've been giving some more thought to social media.  I have started a FaceBook page for day-to-day thoughts, photos and links - https://www.facebook.com/crkarenhunt.  Please take a look and "Like" me if you'd like to receive my FaceBook updates.

In this blog, I'll be posting documents that I have prepared for various publications as the election draws closer.  I'll also include anything else I that I think is more appropriate here than on FaceBook.

Make a comment or send me a post if there is anything in particular you would like me to address.
Thanks for your interest and support.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment