Welcome!

As a council we are successfully lifting our city's reputation. We must continue to invest in city improvements, while sensibly monitoring our debt levels. Our portfolio structure allows us to communicate and listen to your views.

As your representative I am committed to all of these and passionate about cleaner lakes and inner city revitalisation. This includes safer cycling, city art and public-private partnerships with iwi investment.

Monday 19 September 2016

Why You Should Vote For Me

At a candidate meeting today, hosted by Grey Power I got the chance to speak for three minutes on why people should vote for me in the current Rotorua Local Body Elections.

When I got home, I decided to record it and make it available to a wider group of people who may be interested in hearing my thoughts.  This is very much an amateur recording, but I hope you find it useful.


Thanks for watching.  I'd appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment