Welcome!

As a council we are successfully lifting our city's reputation. We must continue to invest in city improvements, while sensibly monitoring our debt levels. Our portfolio structure allows us to communicate and listen to your views.

As your representative I am committed to all of these and passionate about cleaner lakes and inner city revitalisation. This includes safer cycling, city art and public-private partnerships with iwi investment.

Thursday 11 August 2016

Positive Signs

Had a busy afternoon today erecting my campaign signs for this year's election.  They have around 60 days to work their magic before coming down again on the night before Election Day on 8th October.

Over the coming eight weeks, I'll be preparing statements and comments on topical issues and matters of concern, as requested by various groups and publications.  I'll also post them here for those who may wish to review them.

I'm looking forward to the chance to debate the issues that matter to our community and I'm happy to stand by this council's record of success.  I trust that all candidates will campaign positively and openly.  I wish everyone the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment